Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Jessica

chicago street style



Wardrobe stylist Jessica Pimentel (@jxsteeze) was originally featured in my Chicago Reader column in a ripped denim special. Here's a bit about her style:

"My style is very random, it depends on the mood I'm feeling that morning, one day I wanna be a skater girl, the next I wanna be chic" 

"Lauren Elizabeth and Desi Perkins are two big influences. I love them!"

"My outfit was definitely inspired by Lauren Elizabeth. I got a body suit that I love and I paired it with a loose tank, a thick choker necktie, and mule heels. I was going to the Hampton Social that morning for my best friend's birthday dinner, so I wanted to look, cute, chic and casual."

"I've been wanting a pair of boyfriend jeans to pair with body suits and chokers, but I haven't been able to find any that flatter my body shape. So I bought a light wash distressed denim bootcut jean from Hollister, made the holes bigger to make them more distressed, and cuffed the bottoms to make them tighter around the ankle. Definitely one of my favorite jeans for the summer."

"My style philosophy is, if you like it rather it's out of style or out of season, WEAR IT and slay it."

"White jeans never go out of season!"

Read the whole article here.
© CHICAGO LOOKS | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig