Monday, August 15, 2016

Caylee



Chic Chicago: Interviews With Style (Bloggers)
In this series we will be featuring some of the movers and shakers of our fashion culture. We’re starting with the best-dressed ladies of the local blogosphere.

Caylee Willett of If You Seek Style
ifyouseekstyle.com
Instagram: @ifyouseekstyle
Blogging since? July 2009.

Why did you start blogging?
 I was bored in small-town Indiana and wanted my own creative outlet to connect with like-minded individuals as I began my personal style journey.
What do you love most about blogging? I love that I can share the opportunities that arise from blogging with the ones I love while simultaneously meeting new people. It’s a constant cycle of inspiring and being inspired. I see no end in sight and that excites me.

Favorite fashion blogs and magazines?
 Man Repeller, Life of Boheme, the now defunct Lucky Magazine.

Style influences?
 Parisian street style (cue Jeanne Damas), the @lisasaysgah Instagram account.

Styling and shopping tips?
 The thrift store is your absolute best friend! All of my most covetable and compliment-grabbing pieces were thrifted and for mere pennies at that. I could have a closet solely full of vintage and be quite content.
Originally published in Newcity / photograph courtesy of If You Seek Style
© CHICAGO LOOKS | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig