Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Jenny Links

Jenny Kendler

I feel so lucky to have artist and environmentalist Jenny Kendler contributing here with the blog! She makes fashion look and sound so deep, so political. And I truly think it is, otherwise I wouldn't be wasting my time here, you know? Anyway, besides giving tips on how to dress ecologically (and fabulously), Jenny usually sends me the coolest, most interesting fashion-related links, and I would like to share them with you:

Couples Switch Outfits In Playful, Gender-Bending Photo Series by Hana Pesut
(from BoredPanda.org)

Photos by Hana Pesut / courtesy of BoredPanda.org


This article features a disabled person's view of "normcore", "a self-aware, stylized blandness" (as described by Fiona Duncan in The Cut).

Is blending in the new standing out? Photo courtesy of Garance Doré.

Below is an article linked to the one above:

--------------

Thanks, Jenny! Keep 'em coming!
© CHICAGO LOOKS | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig