Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Alanna Picks #1: Thelonious





Chicago Looks is lucky to count on the sharp eye of Drawn and Coutured's Alanna Zaritz for a very special collab. From now on she gets to share all the mad style she comes across while hanging out in the coolest places - such as the Museum of Contemporary Art, where she currently works. Read below what her very first pick had to say:

"Thelonious was crossing the plaza in front of the Museum of Contemporary Art. His long stride and his bold colors made him stand out from the crowd.

What inspired your look today? What does it mean to you?
Today is a mix of function and aesthetic. I planned for a little walking and want to be comfortable.

Who are your fashion icons?
I admire fashion icons Jun Takahashi of Undercover and Takahiro Myashita of Number (N)ine and The Soloist.

What do you do for work and fun?
At the moment I am a freelance cinematographer and overall creative. I love all mediums of art and appreciate the efficiency of craft.

How would you describe your style?
I would describe my style as simply what it is: Thelonious. I am my style."

Photographs and interview by Alanna Zaritz of Drawn and Coutured.

© CHICAGO LOOKS | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig