Sunday, August 13, 2017

Ana






I am so excited Ana Custodio will be joining the Chicago Looks team! As some of you might have noticed, I've been pretty erratic in my posting. Maybe I always have... I LOVE this blog, but ever since I moved to the States in 2009 my life has been pretty eventful - and things got exponentially busier when I got pregnant in 2014. Right now I have a very cute - and active - toddler by my side during most of my waking hours, who will be pulling my right hand from the trackpad every time I'm on the computer. All the little time I have left I allocate to my Chicago Reader column, and my Newcity editorials (more on those soon!).

So yes, in comes Ana, on a beautiful summer morning at the Garfield Park Conservatory, sporting a lovely gingham dress. While photographing her with my toddler in tow, I had no idea she had a background in fashion journalism and was looking for an outlet for her writing here in Chicago - a city she had recently moved to.

Ana is giving me hope one day Chicago Looks will be updated regularly, and that we will be able to better serve our talented fashion community. Read her first event coverage for Chicago Looks in the post below, "The Four Elements of Fashion by Runway Addicts."

Cheers, Ana! Welcome to Chicago Looks! And cheers to blogging!
© CHICAGO LOOKS | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig