Thursday, March 16, 2017

Michael Ashley

chicago street style fashion blog




Fur? Sure!

"If fashion icon Iris Apfel and celebrity wardrobe stylists June Ambrose and Rachel Zoe had a love child, I would be that love child," says Michael Ashley, the lead stylist of Chicago-based fashion blog Runway Addicts, "I dress for me and no one else." Ashley was photographed in Pilsen during Indigo Nation, a three-day festival celebrating denim subculture, organized with her blog partners Amanda Harth and Asia Vallot along with Ciera McKissick, editor of the online magazine AMFM. While hosting Indigo Nation's pop-up shop at the Maybe Sunday boutique, the stylist wore a fur cape by local designer DaShaun Hightower. "It made me feel regal," she says, "like I owned the room."

Originally published in the Chicago Reader.
© CHICAGO LOOKS | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig