Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Sarah







Cleaning Up Well
 
Barista Sarah Sherman (sarahsquirm.tumblr.com) was attending MCA Prime Time.

Could you describe the concept behind your look?

The concept for my look was to put on all the clothes that were on my floor instead of actually cleaning my room.


Your jacket has an image of Beavis and Butt-head painted on its back. Where and why did you get it?
My friend Yoona gave me this jacket even though it wasn’t even my birthday or anything and it was so awesome! I think she painted it and put the pins and studs on all by herself. I’m proud of her!


How about your mullet? Who inspired your haircut?
I’m trying to look more and more like Joe Dirt everyday.


How does your look relate to your art? What are the similarities?

Everything I make is garbage and I am garbage so it’s all about garbage.


Is fashion important to you?
“Fashion” isn’t important to me but I guess it would be cool if I looked like I materialized in Pee Wee’s Playhouse.


Sarah was featured in my Newcity column as well.

© CHICAGO LOOKS | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig