Thursday, November 15, 2012

Caroline Styles



"A CENTURY OF PROGRESS

'grandfather blazers' as I like to call them. Wear them with a pocket watch and a cigar hanging out of your mouth to complete the look : )

I LOVE BUTTONS! 

Vintage luggage is the COOLEST luggage

OXFORDS
Enough said

NICE bowtie/ribbony thingamabob (it's fun to make up words)

Shirt tucked in. I always tuck in my shirts, looks much nicer that way.

'creeper smile'

J.W. Anderson CREEPERS.

NOW IT'S A MUSTACHE

It is difficult to draw these

ANYWAY, creepers. They're awesome because they make you super tall and they're just plain rad.

(Circle) skirt

These skirts are great with
EVERYTHING

I wish that was me in OXFORD HEAVEN

SPIKED OXFORDS (Badass AND classy)

They could serve as a weapon...
JUST KIDDING!
(Truth or Dare shoes by Madonna)

Snazzy Chanel shoes

VELVET

This is a piece of velvet from an old dress that I 'upcycled'. It's a beautiful deep blue velvet!

(pardon the arm)

I'm on the hunt for a cape coat. They'e so FLOWY and WHIMSICAL.

I got a bowler hat from HM that looks SHARP

A
velvet circle skirt is even BETTER

Fall= time to take out your tights.

Black flats are a MUST

Fall is a great time to capture the beauty as NATURE. I'm thinking of getting myself a used Olympus Evolt e420... I enjoy photography and I need a camera...

FASHION IS ART

My everyday makeup routine is the "cat eye"

Red lips are a CLASSIC

CREEPY, just in time for HALLOWEN*" 


*[it was, sorry guys!]

---------------------

From now on Chicago Looks is proud to present a collaboration with some of the city's most stylish inhabitants, who will be sharing their views on all things aesthetic. This week is Caroline's turn. Read more about her below: 

"Hello, my name is Caroline. I must admit, I find the task of creating a description about myself is quite difficult. I mean, how am I, or anyone for that matter, supposed to write a few lines about who we are, when in reality we are... A LOT OF THINGS. So I guess the best way to do this is simply to name a few of my interests, a few, because I have many. Anyway, I have to give credit for rookiemag.com for being such a huge inspiration to me. Through Rookie, I have branched out to find and do so many new things. I hit a road bump in my life and I was so frazzled, trying desperately to figure out who I was, and in doing so I was everything I wasn't. I'm still a teenager, so I still haven't exactly figured out 100% WHO I am, but I'm getting there. I'm sure there's adults out there who are still figuring themselves out too. What I do know about myself is this: I love style. It's a great feeling to get up in the morning and to try on a bunch of different outfits that I find represent who I am (or who I'm slowly finding) and then rush to get ready because the bus is going to come soon. Besides the obvious fashion aspect of my interests I enjoy photography as well. I think I'm going to buy a used Olympus Evolt 420 on Amazon. To give you a bit more about me I like to: play the violin, make crafts (particularly with felt, buttons, and ribbons), ride my bike (I need a new one, a bigger one), explore (I live in a suburban town so it's not that exciting, but i have found some neat places, I also like to go to the city to explore), go shopping (thrift stores and cheap clothes are where it's at), and take my dog for walks (she's a lessthanfivepound chihuahua miniature pinscher mix, her name's Harley). I also love flowers (especially putting them in my hair) anything vintage (old books smell wonderful), and animals (how can you not love them?). My goal is to make a blog about me filled with all of things things and more, and I'm looking to start it during winter break. So, although I may not have a blog right now...look for one coming in the near future:)"

GOT IT? I did. See how Caroline models her words of wisdom here and here.



OXFORD OBSESSION!
© CHICAGO LOOKS | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig