Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Thanks, Timberland!

I am Brazilian and therefore winter scares the heck out of me. I'm already biting my nails over here. BUT... there's no need to worry (that much) anymore. Timberland, which has recently opened a new shop in the Chicago area, sent me THE MOST AMAZING COMFORTABLE NON-SLIPPERY HEELED WINTER LEATHER boots. YES. All those adjectives in one single pair of boots. They actually go by "Women's Stratham Heights Tall Boot".

This is like my 4th winter in Chicago and so far I had NEVER found a decent pair of winter boots. I even (unrealistically) thought of starting a line or something, but thank god I didn't have to do that. Timberland took care of it. AT LAST I'll be able to go to a nicer place without having to change out of my ugly snow boots in the car.

They have a whole line of non-slippery heeled shoes (a life saver - literally - if you live in Chicago) called Stratham Heights. Next I wanna get this:
These ones are super cute as well:



See more in their site or in their new shop at the Westfield Old Orchard mall.

PS: Timberland is an eco-conscious company, learn more about their programs here.
© CHICAGO LOOKS | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig