Thursday, February 25, 2016

Dani of Mermaid Waves

 Photograph by Kelly McGowan / Courtesy of Mermaid Waves

Chic Chicago: Interviews With Style (Bloggers)
In this series we will be featuring some of the movers and shakers of our fashion culture. We’re starting with the best-dressed ladies of the local blogosphere.

Dani McGowan of Mermaid Waves
mermaidwavess.blogspot.com
Instagram: @mermaidwaves

Blogging since? December 2013

Why did you start blogging? I felt like I had a new and unique perspective on style, as a fifteen-year-old, that I couldn’t find on other blogs.

What do you love most about blogging? How much blogging pushes me to try new things! I’ve become much more confident since I’ve started my blog.

Favorite fashion blogs and magazines? The Blonde Salad, Refinery 29 and Nylon Mag.

Style influences? The Olsen twins, Alexa Chung and random people I find on Instagram.

Styling and shopping tips? Wear and buy what makes you feel like the best version of you!

Originally published in Newcity.
© CHICAGO LOOKS | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig