Thursday, November 9, 2017

Joseph

chicago street style fashion



Sax appeal

Street performer Joseph Taylor, of the one-man band Sax in the City, attributes his "neat, presentable" appearance largely to his wife, Annette. "I can't walk out the door without my wife telling me what to put on. As she continuously tells me, I'm a reflection of her," says the musician, also known as "Saxy Joe," who usually performs on weekends near Willis Tower. While taking into account the strong opinions of his better half, Taylor finds headwear the best expression of his personal style; from a large collection of hats, he carefully chooses one to match any outfit. "When you look good, you feel good," he says. "When you feel good, you sound great!"

Originally published in the Chicago Reader.
© CHICAGO LOOKS | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig