Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Alanna Picks #2: Cheryl





Chicago Looks is lucky to count on the sharp eye of Drawn and Coutured's Alanna Zaritz for a very special collab. From now on she gets to share all the mad style she comes across while hanging out in the coolest places - such as the Museum of Contemporary Art, where she currently works. 

Read below what Cheryl had to say:

"Cheryl Sheehan works with interior design firm Olive and Duke.

What inspired your look today? Waht does it mean to you?
I was drawn to this shirt I got from Arianne Prewitt's store in Lakeside, MI. It's vintage Givenchy, and I'm in love with the print. I let the shirt do the talking and dressed around it.

Who are your fashion icons?
I loved Carolyn Bessette Kennedy's simplistic style. It's timeless. But I like a twist from rock n'roll. The men - mostly Johnny Cash and Keith Richards - know how to give an edge to personal style.

How would you describe your style?
It really depends on the weather and my mood. For the most part, I'm drawn to architectural pieces and mix them with something soft and billowy.

Are you looking forward to any Autumn trends?
The trends can be inspiring, but I usually dress in what makes me feel most comfortable."

Photographs and interview by Alanna Zaritz of Drawn and Coutured.
© CHICAGO LOOKS | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig