Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Matt




Well, first of all I'd like to apologize for posting my friends over and over. I'm very aware: this blog is NOT about my friends or about me, it's about the stylish people in Chicago. But what can I do if have such stylish friends? So here is my dear Mattie again, and again I couldn't avoid posting his fabulous look.

If you'd like to see him up close and personal plus have your nails glamourized, schedule an appointment at the Strange Beauty Salon (on Ashland just south of Division). Check out the beautiful work he did on my nails (left):



"Wanna get yo nailz did?"

Matt (also know as "The Gaudy God") will be selling his vintage finds at Drunk Mall this Friday night. Check out his blog here.
© CHICAGO LOOKS | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig