Sunday, July 2, 2017

Sew Anastasia - Learning to Sew with Anastasia Chatzka Part 2

Designer Anastasia Chatzka shows how to use a serger.

My circle skirt is coming together!

I've been taking these really fun sewing lessons with designer Anastasia Chatzka, who won as Chicago Reader's best local clothing designer last year - among many other accomplishments. Find out what they are here.

So yeah, in the second class, after finishing cutting the pattern of my circle skirt, we serged the pieces in a serger, making their edges look a lot more finished. It was extremely relaxing, because you need to pay attention but it's not like rocket science.

I simply can't wait for my next class. Seriously. See what happened in my first one here.

More info at sewanastasia.com.

© CHICAGO LOOKS | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig