Saturday, January 18, 2014

STREET STYLE SUMMIT #1




















































Here are some of the beautiful people who showed up at the first Street Style Summit, promoted by Kokorokoko and co-hosted by me, Gaudy God and Miguel Santiago. Also featuring "in loco" styling by Kokorokoko's Sasha Hodges, music by Pluto and Night Moves DJs, photo booth by Caleb Condit (where are the shots, guys?) and manis by Gina "Gigi" Lira, who also doubles as the lead singer of  Outerminds. So many talented and fashionable people in one place, I'd say this was a WIN! Thanks to everyone who came!

PS: One more post on the Reader blog soon. Stay tuned!

PS: I'll be posting some of my fave looks along the week. Not all! I missed a bunch   : (( Hopefully Caleb got them!
© CHICAGO LOOKS | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig